Saturday, August 17, 2013

17th of August 2013

Today it’s the day before our French friends departure. It will be very special and full of wonderfull activities. We started the day at 12:00 o’clock with the presentation of the “Future Europe” workshop where everybody had to present their ideas and to demonstrate our creativity about this subject on blanc paper sheets, diverse presented, colored and structured.

I had the occasion to invite my friend Rachell at my house and to present her to my family because they were very eager to know her. They prepared a special meal with famous Romanian sarmale. I spend beautiful time with her I was very happy she enjoyed this day at my house.

After this, we all had to give our contribution for the realization of the website and everybody had to do different things and to participate and collaborate with the others.

The last activity of the day was the goodbye party were we all past a beautiful time togheter, we eat, danced, played games, talked and shared our last impressions about the project and the collaboration between French and Romanian people.

Irina Maria Vieru